Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Valentine


Chris and I had a pretty low key Valentine's Day on Monday. As mentioned in the previous blog, we went home to Louisiana this weekend and then had small group on Monday night so we're actually waiting to have Valentine's Date Night this Friday. However, we did decide to exchange cards Monday night. While reading our cards, we quickly discovered we had written almost the exact same thing to each other. (warning: mushy alert) The first similarlity was "that we were perfect for each other" and the second was "I can't wait to see what awesome plans God has in store for our family". As many years as I prayed for a husband, God in is awesome power far exceeded my expectations in blessing me with Chris. As 2011 unfolds, Chris will embark upon a new ministry position and we will welcome Baby Wolfe. We have so much to praise the Lord for and wait in eager expectation for His plans to made perfect in us.


ps. I had to post a picture of my Vday flowers. Lavendar roses w/ daisies!! So beautiful and a little hint of purple for his LSU bride;)
"... Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love, therefore with loving-kindness have I drawn you and continued my faithfulness to you." Jeremiah 31:3

1 comment:

Gwen Poche said...

Jeremiah is just so full of wonderful guidance and knowledge...wonderful entry.