Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Healthy Baby

Carrie and I had a check-up yesterday morning. We were 23 weeks and 1 day along at the time and the baby was measuring exactly 24 weeks. So our little one might come a little before June 12th (due date). Everything looked great. While doing the sonogram we actually saw the baby yawn. :)

We are continually grateful to the Lord for healing the tear that could have caused us to lose the baby. The remaining spot is a fraction of the size it was to begin with and we are believing that it will be completely gone by our next visit in 5 weeks.

"You are my servant. I have chosen you and have not rejected you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." -Isaiah 41.9-10

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Praising God for that great checkup!! Waiting for pictures to be posted. mama d..

Unknown said...

So happy for the wonderful checkup. Praise God. Aunt Fran