So, I was encouraged by Chris that it was time for Mama Wolfe to contribute to this blog. We all know my creative juices are not my best quality. I always said when the Lord was handing out artistic/creative talent, I was definitely taking a nap at the time.
Anyway, I had a neat experience night before last and thought it would be fun to share. Now that I'm 20 weeks several people have started to ask me if I'm feeling the baby kick. This last week, I have really been able to feel he/she kicking much more, which is a blessing considering the scare we had. Tuesday night I experienced what I know is just the beginning of many more nights ahead and that was the baby was moving so much it was actually keeping me from falling asleep. I mean it was going to town for a good 15 minutes or more. I'm concluding that this child doesn't only know a few Ka-ra-Tay moves, but it felt like it is Black Belt certified already the way it was going after it that night! :) Eventually the little sweet pea settled down, went to sleep and so did I, but that was definitely the most I had ever felt it move at one time. Because it was my late night for work, Chris had cooked breakfast for supper which included delicious pancakes and syrup. Maybe all the sugar in the syrup caused the baby to get a little excited. Regardless, it was a treat to experience!
"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." James 1:17
2 comments:
I think all the motion from you moving around during the day puts them to sleep, and when you settle down to sleep they wake up. P was always very active when I first woke up too.
I think you write very well. Look forward to more of your entries as news-worthy events occur.
Post a Comment