
Grandma Patty and Grandpa Rob gave me these handsome overalls when I was born and I finally fit in them. Yay!

I looked so cute that we took two pics to show off my plaid overalls.

One day last week Mommy came home from work and this is what she found. Daddy time! Plus I'm already a financial genius, can't you see how much I'm concentrating at all those math figures on that laptop:)

I love hanging out w/ Dad. He's the best.

On Saturdays, Dad and I watch football. In this pic I'm not all smiles b/c Auburn has been stressing me out a little this season, but I'm still wearing my AU onesie to support the home team w/ Dad. Dad was a little stressed too as you can see b/c my pacifier is attached to him instead of me. Ha ha! Bottom line.. we're 4-1. YAY!! Ps. And Mommy's team is doing even better. Double YAY!!
Love, Ethan
No comments:
Post a Comment