Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fussy Britches;)

Every photo shoot seems to have a dramatic ending. Here are the early stages.. ha ha.. or he was just showing off his strong leg muscles.
In picture 2 here, not only is our baby able to squat, but take notice he's working upper and lower muscle strength w/ a left arm bicep curl. Seems like the bunny is trying to get out of the way. HA!

And Stage 3 we're aggrivated. Please take note of the red lines in his forehead. I'm taking it as clear evidence of some Cajun blood in his system.



As some of you know, the purple and gold Tigers won the game and b/c of that Ethan sported his LSU colors at daycare on Tuesday. I had to get evidence to show my family, but he was not at all happy that Mommy put him down.




Around 2 months old when Ethan was able to start responding to us, one day he was upset and in trying to console him, Chris says, "Are you being a Fussy Britches?" Kind of random I know, but for whatever reason it stuck. Well this picture is a clear definition of Mr. Fussy Britches. I think its b/c he wanted Mama's arms. But, Chris thinks it's b/c he was dressed in LSU colors. I beg to differ. HA!

No comments: