Wednesday, October 5, 2011

3 month photo shoot -- Take 2

One night after bath time we decided to try our 3 month old photo shoot again. In this pic, he's saying "You want me to do what? I'm ready for my late night snack, Mom."
I assured him he would get his snack in a little while and he got excited about taking pics. This photo shoot was a success!


He's developing such a precious personality. In this one he's looking at Chris who was behind me talking to him.


This is fun! Thanks to the pillow Aunt Dana gave me I can sit up better and that makes me happy. Don't know why Mom didn't think about this pillow sooner:)


Here they got me in mid sentence. I'm really starting to like the sound of my own voice. I say "Aeh, aeh, aeh" all the time.










No comments: