Mrs. Barbara, Sam, Me and Mom
Just after the girls prayed over the baby and our family.
My friend, Caroline and her sweet daughter, Adelyn Olivia.
Auburn sweatshirt from Uncle Ho & Aunt Laura. Don't worry family, the LSU stuff still out numbers the Auburn stuff for Baby Wolfe:)
This weekend my incredible friends blessed me with a wonderful baby shower here in Birmingham, and my mom, Chris's mom and Chris's sister were able to travel up to attend. It was so nice to have good friends and family all in one place. The hostesses really outdid themselves with delicious food and even a fun diaper cake for the centerpiece. Baby Wolfe is well on it's way to being fully supplied with all the necessities. Chris's favorite thing we received was our Chicco infant car seat. Last night after dinner, he gave me a tutorial on how to correctly lock the base into the car and then the seat into the base. We did it in his car and then in my car. Mattie Lou was completely bored by this adventure and fell asleep on the couch, ha ha! But I have to give a shout out to my awesome husband who is always so faithful in taking care of our family. I love you, Babe! Thanks to the hard work of my dad and Chris the nursery is actually looking like a nursery this week. We added wainscot and a chairrail to the bottom half of the wall that will be painted a cream to match the baseboard, while a light yellow color added to the top portion of the wall. When the room is finished I'll be sure to post a picture. Lastly, I finally got the results of my blood work for my glucose test, yesterday, and I am pleased to announce that I PASSED with a 100!!!! Thank you Lord for answering our prayers. Above are a few pics from the shower that some friends took. One of the hostesses' Ande, had mack-daddy professional camera, so I'm sure when I get those photos from her I'll have to post a few more:) 11 weeks and counting!



2 comments:
Love the pics thus far. Def have Ande post more soon. I'm so sad that I missed coming out there this past weekend. I love you and Chris so much and I'm so excited for the both of you, I just can't say that enough. Continued blessings until the baby arrives, my prayers are always with you.
Thanks so much for the update, love the pictures and looking forward to more. Definitely looks like yall received some great gifts, so happy for baby wolfe and for yall. Love, Aunt Fran
Post a Comment