Grooms cake w/ a Mallard topper, too funny!
The girls with the beautiful bride and our mentor, Mrs. Cindy. We all met in her small group 6 years ago.
1st dance as Mr. & Mrs. Barnett!
Mr. & Mrs. Chris Wolfe w/ Baby Wolfe in tow:)
This morning I had my 30 week check-up, and all is going really well. The baby had a strong heartbeat at 150. I got my second Rhogam shot since my blood type is A negative and Chris is O positive. My belly is measuring right on target for 30 weeks and this morning Baby Wolfe's head was positioned down. Dr. Ross said that when I return for my next appointment at 32 weeks if the baby's head is still down it should stay there until it's time for delivery! It's so crazy to think we're getting that close.. AHH!! We're so excited, though. In some ways I feel like I've been pregnant for over a year and then when I think about holding the baby in my arms in 10 weeks it seems like the time has flown by. Sleeping comfortably and sitting for an extended amount of time is getting more challenging these days, but I'm still able to exercise regularly which always makes me feel better. Our specific prayer requests for now are continued health for me and the baby and a safe and speedy delivery! On Saturday, my close B'ham friends and I had the great joy of celebrating the marriage of our friends Anne-Michelle and James. Anne-Michelle's family is originally from Louisiana too, near Opelousas, so the reception menu had a little cajun flair to it, which was delicious. The day was ABSOLUTELY beautiful and a true blessing from the Lord, with the cold front and rain that had hung around all last week. She was a gorgeous bride and we are so happy for them! Above are a few pics from their wedding. Enjoy!
1 comment:
Love it! Thank you for the pictures sweet friend. Can't wait to meet baby Wolfe!
Post a Comment