Thursday, August 18, 2011

2 month old pics










He was moving so much he accidently grabbed on to the bunny's ear in this one. Ha!



Above are Ethan's 2 month old pictures. In comparing these to his 1 month old pics he's doing much better and holds his head up, so we know his back and neck are getting stronger. This is also evident to us when I'm trying to burp him and he gets annoyed w/ Mommy and starts pushing back against my shoulder while flinging his head about in frustration. But then he feels so much better when he gets that burp out:) Ha ha. He's even SO STRONG that he's started rolling over from his tummy to his back a little. He's also getting much longer. Chris is determined that "his boy" is gonna be 2 feet tall at his check-up next week. I think he'll be close for sure. When I decided on a place to take these pics I thought our brown leather chair would be a nice setting b/c dark brown would pretty much go with any outfit we put on him. Typical female, right. What I didn't factor in was the leather is slippery and his little booty goes a sliddin' ever 10 seconds or so. Above you can see how he gets a little lower in some pics. Oh well... The first pic above was actually one of the last ones taken and you can see a little spit up on his lip and on his outfit. These were post feeding pics and well at this point in our lives there's a little bit of spit up on just about everything! Enjoy!










No comments: