Please accept an apology from the Wolfe family. We have had the greatest intentions of blogging with consistency but it just hasn't happened. We will try and do better.
As those of you who have children know, not much has happened during his first month. His life is pretty much eat, sleep, poop, repeat. Carrie and I think that he is trying to find his voice. There is the occasional coo-ing or ah-ing. It also seems like he is starting to notice his arms. They mostly flail about as if independent from his body ("Friends" joke) but I noticed him looking at his arm yesterday when he had stretched it out in front of his face.
This morning I was trying to wake him up so that Carrie could feed him. It took him lots of good stretches and yawns but he finally opened his eyes. I was making faces to mirror the faces he was making and suddenly got a smile from him. Awesome!!
In other news, someone else had a birthday recently and we went out for dinner last night. This was the first time that we had a babysitter and it went great. We weren't worried at all (mostly b/c we know the babysitter so well) and really enjoyed our dinner.
Also, Carrie and I have plans to go get professional pictures made of the family sometime in the next couple weeks. We will try and get some of them posted here if we are able to get digital copies.
That's all for now.
1 comment:
Awesome Update! Know that the two/three of you have been busy! Can't wait to see you again! Love Dad and Patty
Post a Comment