Mommy had a last minute emergency patient come in and was running late today. Lots of people come over on Wednesdays for something Daddy calls "small group" (I think he's confused about the meaning of small. IDK). Daddy was working hard to try and clean up the house without mommy so I thought I would help him out. He seemed so lost.
6 comments:
OM goodness these pics are great!! He is absolutely beautiful in the wagon, but the riding lawnmower and vacuum take the cake. Love, Love, Love my Ethan!!
Nana D.
omg!! toooo funny!!!!
He must not have any "christen" in him! ;)
that was emily that said that above!
Emily, Chris said he was a hoot and would get mad if Daddy was taking too long with his turn. Then he'd also get upset when Chris went into another room b/c he thought he was putting the vacuum away. Ha! Mama said we have an engineer on our hands that's gonna create a dyson robot to do all our house work for us:).
So Cute. Still can't believe I don't know that sweet boy in person yet! Praise God for Blogs!
So cute!!!! Ethan come visit us about 300 miles west and vacuum Aunt Kasie's house. Your pal Emme loves to put her veggies on the floor!
Post a Comment