Tuesday, May 1, 2012

10 months Old

Well 3 things have increased in the Wolfe family this month -- Ethan's age, his mobility and thus the boo-boo's.  We can certainly say he's got a hard head. He is everywhere and into everything!  Some of his favorite things to do are make laps around the coffee table while holding on, banging on the the glass back door while talking to Mattie who's playing outside, and going for a ride in his stroller.  He's continuing to talk a lot too and just this week he finally said MA-MA!!!  He's also learning how to wave bye-bye.  As usual we are having a blast with him.  Can't believe that 1 year mark is quickly approaching.. sniff, sniff.  Enjoy the pics!

 As you will quickly see this was the best pic, he is non-stop action!
 Love those sweet blue eyes!
 Ooh, I see the remote control on that table and I NEED it!
 Mom, WHY do I have to take these pictures! I wanna play.
 This is the half-way guilty face saying, what? it's not okay for me to climb over?
 "Da-da, ba-ba, fa-fa, Ma-ma, da da da da,  Ha ha!"... Y'all got that right?!
 I love to talk with me hands, I get it from Mommy's side of the family!
If you're not gonna get me out of this chair, Mom, I'm gonna do it myself!

Stay tuned for more pics to come from trips to Louisiana and Troy:) 

2 comments:

Fran said...

OMG, I love them. get your roller skates on, i think you will need them. I think he's getting tired of taking pictures. lol. thanks so much for sharing. love them.

Anonymous said...

He looks like Chris when he waa that age. Enjoy this age! Wait until he turns two. He is so cute!
Gram & PaPa Tim