
The weekend before Christmas, Nana B and Maw-Maw Thompson came to Moody to visit us for Christmas. It was so fun. We went church, opened presents and went to Springville to see Homestead Hollow's Christmas lights.

I think I'm big stuff when Daddy's holds me high. And I'm at the perfect height to grab Daddy's nose. Honk, honk:)

Family pic


Maw-Maw T, me, and Nana B

Just showing you my arm expansion for the Christmas pic. Hee hee!

Here we are posing after our Church Christmas service. I was either in deep thought or taking care of business... if you get my point. Lucky Daddy;)

Ohhhh, shiny camera! Let me try, please.

I love clowning around w/ Uncle Ho.

Uncle Ho's going to be a Daddy soon too, so I decided to get him well acquainted w/ drooly bibs and pacifiers.


My Auntie Christen gives the BEST gifts. Here's my first football helmet for those cold B'ham mornings when I have to go to school.

Christmas at the Waguespack's in Louisiana.

I seriously don't understand WHY we have to take so many pictures.

Auntie Christen makes me laugh all the time. Here she was dancing w/ me while singing some old school song about "tequila". Probably not the most baby appropiate song. Ha ha. But I was having a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment