
Hey Family and Friends! I wanted you all to see some pics and videos of my new toy. It's a jumparoo and I LOVE IT! I've jumped so much I've even almost fallen asleep in it. It's so fun.. I get to dance and exercise my legs and arms w/ the music playing and I'm just at the right eye level to watch Mattie Lou scoot around the house. In the picture below you can see she is sniffimg out my jumparoo to make sure it's okay for me to be in it. She's such a good doggy, I can't wait to be old enough to really play with her. I've attached 2 videos, so check it out. In the second, Mommy thinks my feet are moving so fast I'm already learning how to jitterbug. She told me my Gautreau family, will be so proud of me. Enjoy my jumping! Love y'all -- Ethan!

3 comments:
SOOOO cute! This makes me laugh because I immediately think of him trying to bounce when we've held him at the restaurant table every Friday night. Love it!
NanaD does see some jitterbug moves!! Making his Gautreau family proud!!Too cute!!
Adorable!
Post a Comment