Every Wednesday night at our church there is a time for anyone to get out of their seat and go pray with one of the members of the church's Prayer Team. Last night I felt the nudge in my spirit for Carrie and I to go have someone pray for a speedy & healthy labor/delivery. So we did. While this person was praying for us, she said "And I feel the Lord telling me _________". I've inserted a blank there to maintain secrecy, but it represents one of the names that we have picked out. Of course, not knowing the baby's gender, we've picked out a boy and a girl name. This member of the prayer team does not know what we've chosen, yet she spoke one of those names last night. It could only be God. How cool is that!!!?? And now based on which name was spoken, we have a suspicion about the baby's gender. We'll let you know in a few days if that turns out to be correct.
PS. If you are one of the few to already know our choices of names, PLEASE do not post anything here to give it away. Thank you.
1 comment:
I'm not going to give it away but I have a feeling it's a girl. I don't know why, everyone I know seem to be having a girl. Gwen is an original name for a girl, they don't have many of us. Although I don't know if the world can handle more! Love you both.
Post a Comment