Thursday, May 19, 2011

Shakespeare and Graduation




Shakespeare Festival in Montgomery for our Anniversary.





I think we laughed 5 mins straight over this! The tiger is definitely in distress over the diaper changing;)





Saying it's bedtime prayers





Mother's Day Family Pic in Montgomery






Me & the Handsome Graduate!




As Chris posted last week the Wolfe family headed to AL's state capital for our anniversary weekend. Chris had lived there for a little while coaching and teaching after graduating from Auburn so it was any easy trip for us. I have to give props to my sweet husband for even suggesting a Shakespeare play to begin with, b/c its usually not at top of the list on what interests a guy, but it ended up being a really good play. Attached is a picture of us w/ Shakespeare to remember the day. As Chris mentioned we also had dinner at a wonderful restaurant, although we joked while being there b/c we had to eat at 5:30 in order to make it to the play at 7:30 so we easily could have got in on the senior discount;) While we were in Montgomery we were able to go to the Church of the Highlands Montgomery campus and they were taking Mother's Day family pics so we were able to get our 1st "church" family pic!



Last Saturday Chris completed his 2nd year of ministry school and the church gave them a nice graduation ceremony. As you know, Chris, never wants attention drawn to himself, but I have to brag on all on his hard work. Working full time, getting married, starting a family and doing ministry school at night and on the weekends is not easy to pull off, but with his hard work and God's strength, he did it and I'm so proud of him! There were 3 speakers at the graduation ceremony and one of them emphasized how important it is for these graduates to not concentrate so much on "what do I do now?", but keep seeking God's heart and seize each opportunity to serve Him that comes before you. It was such confirmation for both of us that God's got the next step of our future and He just asks us to love Him and be obedient. Attached is a pic from the graduation.


Tomorrow I go for my 36 week check-up. At our last visit, Baby Wolfe had moved from head down to tranverse or sideways. The doctor said that if it still wasn't head down at this visit they'd do an ultrasound to see it's exact position. Of course if it's not head down that means there is a potential for a C-section. Thankfully the baby has been moving ALOT and Chris and I are praying that it'll be head down when the time for it's arrival is here. I love seeing that the graphic at the top of our blog has me just a few steps from the house.. YAY!! 3 weeks, 2 days and counting.. AHHH!!

Lastly several people have asked for me to post pics of our nursery. I haven't yet b/c the decor and stuff haven't been completed and we won't get the crib until Baby Wolfe is born and my Dad brings the hand-made crib at that time. However, we do have a few things done. For Christmas, my mom gave Baby Wolfe a huge stuffed tiger w/ Auburn and LSU ribbon tied on it. For fun, Chris will move the tiger to different spots in the room ever few days. One time it was in the cradle and then you'll see the other 2 spots in the pics. I'm always surprised of where the tiger will be!

No comments: