This week starts my 7th month and yesterday we had our 28 week check up. We are ecstatic to report that there was NO EVIDENCE of the hematoma along the placenta/uterinal wall! The spot that had previously caused the bleeding has completely resolved. Yay! Praise the Lord, such an answer to prayer. Thank you all so much for standing in agreement with Chris and I and believing for a miracle. God is so faithful.
On the sonogram we were able to see the baby pucker its lips, and make a sucking motion. We saw it yawn again and were also able to see where the eyelids had formed, which is cool, because the baby should be starting to blink any day now. It pretty much stayed in the fetal position with it's arms up by it's face and knees pulled up close. The sonogram nurse also pointed out to us that the back of the baby's head is filling up with hair. Yay, for Papa Wolfe passing on those good genes:) The baby is weighing in at 2lbs 11oz, so very healthy.
My glucose finger prick test came back higher than normal so they had to draw some blood and I get those results on Wednesday. If that comes back still high, then I'll have to do the 3 hour glucose test. We're praying for good results with these tests and no evidence of gestational diabetes, in Jesus name. I was pretty taken aback when I tested high, because pre-pregnancy I was always borderline HYPOglycemic, waking up some nights with the shakes because my blood sugar had bombed. So, go figure, I guess the Lord likes to keep us on our toes:)
Attached are 2 pics. Everyone has been asking for them, so we snapped some last night. Unfortunately when downloading them I realized they were blurry. I'll have some others to post this weekend after our Birmingham Baby Shower.
We're less than 3 months away! Yippee!!
7 comments:
Can't wait to see you this weekend!
Yay!! So glad you'll be able to make it. You're such a faithful friend:) Love ya!
The same thing happened to me with the "easy" test. The three hour test came back negative - but it's not fun to sit through it. That's a lot of blood draws.
Now you weight as much as do. Pregnancy looks great on you. I can't believe this day has arrived. To think of the nights we spent awake in your bedroom talking about things that seem so trivial and unimportant,but to us were life or death. If we had only had the faith and trust then that we have now...You're going to be an amazing mother, I'm so happy for you and Chris.
you look so great Carrie!! thanks for the update on everything. Praise the Lord for what he's doing!!
You are growing so much and it looks great on you. So happy for yall, keep posting pictures and thanks so much for sharing all of the posts love reading and catching up.
Love you,
Aunt Fran
Hey girl! You look so cute! I would love to see some u/s pictures:)
Post a Comment