It's amazing how life can get so busy. I'm grateful for the many things going on in our lives right now, but it sure would be nice to get the occasional breather.... Thankfully we have our anniversary coming up and we are getting out of town for the weekend. It will be a very welcome vacation.
2 comments:
I would like to DITTO that blog comment, but in ALL CAPS & BOLD for emphasis:) I also think it would be a great idea if the Mom-to-be in our graphic above who's travelling to 40 weeks would get a recliner with wheels at least by week 35 for the rest of the journey. HA! I'll be 33 weeks on Sunday and having one in my office around 3pm everyday, would be fantastic:)
I want to comment in ALL CAPS and BOLD as well, that it would be nice to see pictures of my long lost neighbor and best friend who left me and moved to Alabama of all places and is with child....HELLO we miss seeing that beautiful face and belly. LOVE you both and miss you tons. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment