
We had some fun taking his 8 month old pics. Here Daddy's dressed me like a "cool dude" w/ my flannel shirt and sleeves rolled up.

I know I'm not smiling but Mommy loved my blue eyes in this one so she had to post it.

Oh yes, my shirt says "Word to the Mom"! what-what:)



Hey Daddy, I see you taking my picture -hee-hee.

If I pull a little harder, maybe I can finally yank these toys off of my playmat.

I love playing with Daddy, he's so fun.

Wee!!

Aunt Fran, knitted this LSU/Auburn sweater for me. Unfortunately since we haven't had much of a winter, I haven't been able to wear it much, but it was perfect for this photo shoot!

I love crawling and chasing after Mattie Lou's tail.

Oh, you caught me standing up.

Baby with the cute booty!

Pic with my bunny of course.

Okay people, are we done yet?!
2 comments:
He is growing so fast. He'll be playing LSU football before you know it. :
He's so handsome in his sweater, LOL. Thanks for sharing love all the pictures..
Post a Comment