Thursday, January 19, 2012

Ethan 7 months









Tuesday night Chris was super Dad and was able to capture some fun time with Ethan on the floor. Here, Chris is holding his phone videoing in one hand and tossing a toy football in the other. It's obvious Ethan gets a kick out of the ball. Yes, LA family, I know it's an Auburn football.. I promise to pull out the LSU football asap, but for now just enjoy our cutie pie! Oh, and thanks to Mrs. Caroline for giving us Sophie the Giraffe, it's by far one of our favorite chew toys and a huge help when traveling in the car for long trips:).









3 comments:

Nanna D said...

Way to go Dad!! we forgive the Auburn football to see a video of the doodle bug!!He is sitting up so well!!And so happy!!

Gwen Poche said...

At least he fumbled the Auburn Football. That wouldn't happen with an LSU one. Love Sophie. I know all about her and I don't even have children. HA!

Laura Hartzog said...

oh my goodness, he's growing so much!! we need to hang out with y'all again asap.