
Sunday I turned 5 months old. Unfortunately I had a cold on my birthday weekend. During the day I was a happy camper, but at night I was very sad and didn't like sleeping. Mommy's good friend Miss Twila came by for a visit and brought her nice camera and took a few pics of me for my birthday. I had just finished a bath and put on my blue jammies and right when Mommy propped me up my tummy rumbled and whoops I spit up on my pj's. That's those blue spots you see in the picture. Hee-Hee. But, spit-up won't stop me, I still a cutie-pie! These two pics are Mommy's favorites.

Even though I'm not "smiling" in this one, Mommy likes it because I'm trying to explain to her that I would be taking better pics if she would let me chew on the giraffe she's using to try and get me to smile. Enjoy all my pics! Love y'all - Ethan;)
2 comments:
Great pictures, he was definitely a happy baby. he is just precious. thanks for sharing.
He looks like Mark Gaut but I think he's really starting to look more like CJ Gaut! He's adorable. Can't wait to meet him.
Post a Comment