Thursday, August 18, 2011

Fun Pics

Hey Dad, I see you, but I still have sleepy eyes, give me a second to wake up.
Oh but after a good stretch, I'll be better and ready for my photo shoot.

Just kidding, now I'm annoyed by the flash, still sleepy, now hungry, so please stop! :)



These are just a few fun pics. The top three are our practice 2 mos old pics.. HA! We had just gotten back from church and Ethan was starting to wake up in his carseat. Chris thought, "Oh good, he's calm, this will be a great time to snap a few pics." Per the captions above you can see how it really went. Ha ha. The last picture is just one I snapped quickly while he was napping. He just looked so sweet with one leg up, I had to capture it. One of my favorite moments with Ethan is loving on him when he's warm and cuddly right when he's waking up. There's nothing like it!















No comments: