Here are a couple shot of Ethan from yesterday and this morning.
This first one is from last night. I was holding him after Carrie and I got back from the movies... FYI: "The Zookeeper" is laugh-out-loud funny.... He was pretty zonked out and I was waking him up for his evening meal. He had just stretched and looked like he was going to wake up then....
He looks so mature and calm with his little hands crossed on his lap. Too cute!
Then this morning I stuck my head in his room to check on him and this is how he was sleeping....
He's so funny with his arms. A lot of times we swaddle him so that his arms can't move because he will wake himself up by twitching an arm. He scares himself and starts crying. Again it's kinda cute but we try to keep him from doing it for obvious reasons.


No comments:
Post a Comment