Today we had our 38 week appointment. Things are progressing, but it looks like Baby Wolfe will be arriving closer to June 12th. It's taking it's sweet time, which is fine. We most definitely want it to be healthy and fully developed. With the heat increasing, the most I'm outside is to let Mattie out and check on the garden in the back yard after work, and believe it or not I've reached the point of freezing Chris out at night with the air conditioner. It's only on 71 or 72, but he wakes up "FREEZING":) Roles have definitely reversed, with body temperature, ha ha. Two weeks ago our precious friend, Ande Fanning, blessed us and took some sweet maternity photos of us, so we'd have some great memories to look back on. Attached are a few of our favorite shots. This blog only lets me post 5 pics, so I'll be posting more on Facebook. Oh and the little graphic at the top shows me at the front door of the house.. YIPPEE!!
Thursday, June 2, 2011
Counting the days...
Today we had our 38 week appointment. Things are progressing, but it looks like Baby Wolfe will be arriving closer to June 12th. It's taking it's sweet time, which is fine. We most definitely want it to be healthy and fully developed. With the heat increasing, the most I'm outside is to let Mattie out and check on the garden in the back yard after work, and believe it or not I've reached the point of freezing Chris out at night with the air conditioner. It's only on 71 or 72, but he wakes up "FREEZING":) Roles have definitely reversed, with body temperature, ha ha. Two weeks ago our precious friend, Ande Fanning, blessed us and took some sweet maternity photos of us, so we'd have some great memories to look back on. Attached are a few of our favorite shots. This blog only lets me post 5 pics, so I'll be posting more on Facebook. Oh and the little graphic at the top shows me at the front door of the house.. YIPPEE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
So thrilled, can't wait to meet "her!"
YAY!
Also, if you upload the first five, you can go back and upload more as needed. Love you and can't wait to meet baby!
Carrie...your mom gave me your blog site and I have been checking regularly. So exciting waiting for that first grand baby...I know our mom and dad are thrilled. We will be in North Carolina around "baby time" so please ask your mom to email me or send me a text at 225-717-4383. Good luck and God bless you with a safe delivery!!
go inside the door of the house...I have a bet with Laura to win. ha ha
June 13th is a great day for you baby to be born. Chris, that is your Daddy Roy's birthday. We are praying for a healthy baby and for Carrie to have a safe delivery.
God Bless both of you.
Gram
That lady is definitely on the front porch, how exciting!!!! Pictures are great. Debbie keeping us posted. Good Luck and God Bless. Love yall, Aunt Fran
Post a Comment